INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SUSTAINABLE STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
Leaders in organizations and governments must make responsible strategic and policy decisions that satisfy two important objectives, (1) to facilitate and sustain high organizational performance, and (2) to manage organizational and national resources so that organizations and societies can benefit from them in the future. Balancing these objectives can be complex and typically requires intellectual contributions across disciplines. The International Journal of Sustainable Strategic Management (IJSSM) is a forum for publication of refereed, cross-disciplinary work in this field.
The IJSSM serves as an interface among business leaders, policy makers, economists, and management scholars. The IJSSM seeks contributions with global relevance concerned with organizational and economic sustainability. Readership includes professionals, academics, researchers and policy makers.
The IJSSM publishes original and review papers, technical reports, case studies, book reviews, and research notes. Both qualitative and empirical submissions are invited.
The IJSSM publishes papers on topics including but not limited to:
- Crisis management from perspectives of society, government, and the organization
- Economic theory and strategic industrial resource development
- Economic theory and strategic ecology
- Ethical and social responsibility considerations in sustainable management practice
- Resource management from a public policy perspective
- Role of information management in sustainable development
- Strategic management from the perspective of sustainability of performance
- Sustainability of competitive advantage from organizational and other perspectives
For additional information, please contact the editor, Dr.John E. Spillan, at firstname.lastname@example.org or access the journal homepage on-line at www.inderscience.com/ijssm.