News from EABIS…
Corporate Responsibility and Emerging Markets
20-21 September 2010
St. Petersburg State University GSOM
Following the recent increase in inquiries from around the world in this year’s Colloquium, we have compiled a list of frequently asked questions and practical details.
- When is the deadline for the Call for Contributions?
28 May 2010 – Download the call
- When expires the early bird discount? 16 July 2010
- How long are the preferential rate for hotel rooms valid? 15 July 2010
- How do I register for the Colloquium?
All participants are invited to register online through the conference website.
- Where should I stay?
Participants are encouraged to book a room in the Holiday Inn St. Petersburg. Simply use this form (download).
- Where is the conference venue?
The entire conference except the Gala Dinner will take place at the Holiday Inn St.Petersburg Moskovskie Vorota.
- How does it work with the visa?
The Holiday Inn provides visa support and issues the necessary invitations. Please note that EABIS cannot provide any support with visa.
- How long does it take to get a visa?
To be on the safe side, you should calculate a minimum of 2 weeks.
- Where do I find more information about St. Petersburg and prepare my trip?
Look up the “Your Stay” section of the Colloquium website.
- Where can I find more information about the Colloquium in general?
www.gsom.pu.ru/en/eabis2010 or on www.eabis.org
- Who can I contact if I want to know more?