This is a second call for registration and papers to the international conference EMAN 2009: Environmental Accounting and Sustainable Development Indicators which will be held on April 23-24, 2009 (Thursday-Friday) in Prague, the Czech Republic.
The conference will be focused at Environmental Accounting and Sustainable Development Indicators both at micro and macro levels.
– Corporate sustainability accounting,
– Corporate sustainability accounting tools,
– Corporate sustainability reporting,
– Corporate sustainability reporting tools,
– Environmental accounting best practices,
– Environmental benefit accounting,
– Latest developments and trends in environmental management accounting.
– Accounting of ecosystem stocks and services,
– Accounting of environmental activities and transactions,
– Carbon accounting,
– Damages, externalities and welfare: valuation, accounting and indicators,
– Ecological footprint accounting,
– Land use and land cover accounting,
– Material and energy flow accounting,
– Measurement of de-coupling and EKC testing,
– Water Framework Directive consequences,
– Environmental modelling.
The conference is among official events of Ministry of the Environment during the Czech Republic‘s presidency of the European Union. It is the 12th conference in the series of annual events promoted by the EMAN-EU network. It is also the 5th Conference organized by Jan Evangelista Purkyne University in Usti nad Labem on the theme of environmental accounting and sustainable development.
We are aiming to bring together around 250 experts, academics, statisticians and officials. Come and get a perfect opportunity to spend a wonderful weekend in Prague, the beautiful capital of the Czech Republic!
Dates and Deadlines
31. 12. 2008 Deadline for abstracts submission
20. 01. 2009 Notification of paper acceptance
23. 03. 2009 Deadline for submission of full papers
15. 04. 2009 Deadline for registration
Please register at: http://www.ea-sdi.ujep.cz/en/conference-2009/registration.html
If you want to send us a paper please refer to: http://www.ea-sdi.ujep.cz/en/conference-2009/call-for-abstracts.html
Payments will be possible after 15.1.2009. Payment details will be published on http://ea-sdi.ujep.cz/en/conference-2009/fees.html.
For more information please visit: www.ea-sdi.ujep.cz
We are looking forward to see you in Prague! On behalf of the organization committee: Egor Sidorov
Please direct your questions and suggestions to email@example.com