Message came through from EABIS about the 7th Annual Colloquium on “Corporate Responsibility and Sustainability: Leadership and Organisational Change”. The Colloquium will be hosted by Cranfield School of Management on September 11-12. An audience of 300+ senior figures from business, academia, civil society and policy-making will engage in debates on current and future knowledge priorities.
Invitation to contribute opinions ahead of time
To animate the discussions, Cranfield put a fantastic video together which can be watched at http://www.eabis2008.info/dmovie.asp. We welcome input from around the world on the two main questions:
- Does Globalisation and sustainable development demand new skills from business leaders?
- In turn, does this demand new approaches from global business and management schools?
Hear the views of international business leaders and academics, and send your comments by email to thea.hughes@Cranfield.ac.uk. These will feature prominently as a wall poster at this year’s EABIS Colloquium.
So be invited to join us at what is promising to be an outstanding Colloquium.
For more information:
- Visit the conference website HERE
- Download the registration form HERE
- View the full conference programme HERE